HOUSTON – The Houston Rodeo can be an overwhelming event, but KPRC 2 has got you covered this year, with hacks to save money, the schedule updates you need and tidbits you NEED to find the most entertaining and useful things to see and do throughout Rodeo season.
Get your daily guide to the Houston Livestock and Rodeo sent to your inbox (and sign up for some other amazing newsletters while you’re there!).
KPRC 2′s Amanda Cochran and Briana Zamora-Nipper, as well as our entire news team, will bring you a daily rundown of the best of the best the Houston Rodeo has to offer. Look for it in your inboxes every day. It’s a gem among all those shopping emails you signed up for during the holidays. Move over, Big Box Stores, the Rodeo has COME TO TOWN!
More on the Houston Rodeo
Want to know more about the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? Start here.
- What’s new at the Houston Rodeo in 2023 >> Drone show, Cheeto chicken sandwiches, a high-speed coaster and more
- 5 ways to save on your trip >> Planning your trip now can help save money in the future
- Kings, queens and singing cowboys >> The most influential entertainers in Houston Rodeo history
- Test your Houston Rodeo knowledge >> Our quiz lets you put your rodeo knowledge to the test
- View the 2023 entertainment lineup >> The lineup features a mix of genres, including country, EDM, hip-hop, Norteño, pop, rock, and Christian
- Elvis, bucking broncos and the Astrodome >> We can’t stop watching this archived footage of the Houston Rodeo
A reminder we want to see YOUR best RodeoHouston pictures! They could be used on air and online. Lasso up your fave Rodeo photos and submit them to Click2Pins.