Houston sports fans, we have a show on the KPRC 2+ livestream just for you. Each week, the KPRC 2 sports team will be breaking down the games, the players, and the moments that have Houstonians talking.
Join KPRC 2 Sports Director Randy McIlvoy and sports anchors Ari Alexander and Chancellor Johnson. They’ll chat about the biggest sports news THAT doesn’t fit in the daily newscasts --- AND have plenty of special guests.
New episodes can be viewed in the video player below on Fridays at 11:30 a.m.
Missed the show when it aired on KPRC 2+? Catch up on YOUR time by clicking the links below:
- JULY 15, 2022 - EPISODE 1: Randy & Chancellor talk Rockets summer ball and catch up with head coach Stephen Silas
- JULY 22, 2022 - EPISODE 2: Randy & Adam Wexler talk Astros
- JULY 28, 2022 - EPISODE 3: Randy & Ari focus on Houston Texans football ahead of the start of training camp
- AUG. 5, 2022 - EPISODE 4: Randy & Ari break down who the Astros gained and lost ahead of the trade deadline
- AUG. 12, 2022 - EPISODE 5: Texans talk with Aaron Wilson
- AUG. 19, 2022 - EPISODE 6: Deshaun and the Texans now
- AUG. 26, 2022 - EPISODE 7: Houston Texans - Shaping up for the regular season
- SEPT. 2, 2022 - EPISODE 8: Aggies in 2022 - Randy chats with TexAgs’ Billy Liucci
- SEPT. 9, 2022 - EPISODE 9: 25 years of top sports events with the Harris County - Houston Sports Authority
- SEPT. 16, 2022 - EPISODE 10: The Texans’ week 1 tie at NRG Stadium
- SEPT. 23, 2022 - EPISODE 11: Astros’ fan favorite Geoff Blum on the 2022 postseason run
Watch KPRC 2+ programming each day here:
KPRC 2+ is your home for news, special shows and live event coverage.
Below is the normal newscast schedule:
- Monday through Friday: 4:30-8 a.m., 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Noon-1:00 p.m., 4-5:30 p.m., 6-6:30 p.m. and 10-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 6-7 a.m., 8:30-9:30 a.m., 6-6:30 p.m. and 10-10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 6-7 a.m., 8-9 a.m., 10-10:30 a.m., 5-5:30 p.m. and 10-10:30 p.m.
If no newscast is streaming at these times, it’s possible it has been preempted by national news or sports coverage. You can check our TV listings for the current programming schedule.