6 people ‘feeling dizzy’ after carbon monoxide leak in generator in SW Houston, HFD says

Police lights. (KPRC/File)

HOUSTON – Six people were feeling dizzy Tuesday morning after being around a generator in southwest Houston, according to Houston Fire Department.

Officials said they responded to a carbon monoxide leak at 12602 Wellington Park. The call was reported after 1 a.m.

HFD said it is unclear if the generator was in the house or not.

Officials said no one was transported to the hospital.

About the Author: