6 people ‘feeling dizzy’ after carbon monoxide leak in generator in SW Houston, HFD says
Lights atop a police cruiser flash at the scene of a crime in this undated file image. HOUSTON – Six people were feeling dizzy Tuesday morning after being around a generator in southwest Houston, according to Houston Fire Department. Officials said they responded to a carbon monoxide leak at 12602 Wellington Park. The call was reported after 1 a.m.HFD said it is unclear if the generator was in the house or not. Officials said no one was transported to the hospital.
Houston says final goodbye to arson investigator Lemuel 'DJ’ Bruce
HOUSTON – The memorial service for a Houston Fire Department arson investigator, Lemuel 'DJ’ Bruce, was held Thursday morning at Lakewood Church. Full Screen 1 / 27 The memorial service for a Houston Fire Department arson investigator, Lemuel Bruce, was held on Oct. 22, 2020, at Lakewood Church. You will be missed, but not forgotten," Marc Rio, Bruce’s brother-in-law, said at the memorial service. he was going to prove you wrong and perfect it and do it better," Rio said. He made things better,” Rio said.