HARRIS COUNTY, Texas - An employee was injured Wednesday in north Harris County during a warehouse fire, according to authorities.
Not much smoke and fire was seen outside the warehouse in the 11700 block of Gloger Street, but officials said the fire was burning inside the building.
Authorities said the fire started when an employee was dipping metal into a vat of grease. When the employee lifted the metal out of the grease, it ignited.
He suffered burns to his hands and face, authorities said.
The fire was contained to one building at Highland Threads, Inc., a metal-fabrication company.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.