HOUSTON – Are you ready 2 Rodeo?
RodeoHouston tickets sales will begin on Thursday, Jan. 13 starting at 10 a.m.
The online waiting room will open as early as 9:30 a.m., and people who join the waiting room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.
- Ticket prices start at $20, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee. NRG Stadium Map
- Upper Level: $20
- Loge Level: $30
- Club Level: $40 or $45
- Field Level: $44
- Action Seats: $140
- Hess Chute Seats: $350
Some rules to note:
- All tickets will be delivered electronically through AXS Mobile ID Delivery. To access the tickets, customers must download the AXS Mobile app and log in with the email that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Commemorative tickets for all 2022 RODEOHOUSTON performances will be available for purchase while buying your 2022 Rodeo tickets. George Strait commemorative tickets can be purchased for $21 and $16 for the remaining entertainers.
- A place in the waiting room does NOT guarantee tickets
- Early waiting room entrance does not place you in a first-come, first-served line.
KPRC 2′s Amy Davis has provided some tips to help you snag those tickets before they sell out.
- Set up an AXS account here.
- Have a plan before purchasing tickets— that includes checking out the lineup to see what concerts you plan on going to.
- Check out the seating map ahead of time so you can compare prices and locations.
The 2022 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 28 – March 20. Let’s get ready 2 Rodeo!