HOUSTON - The American Red Cross and Harris County Precinct 1 Constable's Office have teamed up to help people who may not have a warm place to stay.
A warming center is open at Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church at 2801 Conti Street.
- School closings, delays in Houston area because of winter weather
- Airlines accommodate customers as winter weather affects flights at…
- Houston area under Hard Freeze Warning
- How to prepare your vehicle for harsh winter weather
- Harris County officials offer advice on winter weather driving conditions
The center is reopened at 8 p.m. Monday and will remain open until further notice.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.