Houston – This event has passed. You can view episodes from Seasons 1 and 2 of ‘The Evidence Room’ on-demand here.
KPRC 2 Investigates is presenting a prime-time marathon of our award-winning docuseries ‘The Evidence Room’ this Memorial Day Weekend, ahead of the premiere of season 3 Wednesday.
Watch a sneak peek of Season 3 here
‘The Evidence Room’ brings fresh perspective to the Houston area’s most notorious crimes and convictions, utilizing unprecedented access to evidence stored at the Harris County criminal archives. From confession tapes, to crime scene photographs, to the murder weapons themselves - these are the criminal cases you may think you know, but you’ve never seen them quite like this.
‘The Evidence Room’ recently received national honors from the 44th Annual Telly Awards. The Telly Awards honors “innovative, inclusive, and disruptive work that breaks through the static.”
Streaming times for ‘The Evidence Room’ marathon on KPRC 2+
- Season 1, Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- Season 2, Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
- Season 1, Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Season 2, Monday at 7:00 p.m.
Many cases featured in the first two seasons of ‘The Evidence Room’ altered the way we live and work, while others spurred legal changes across the state of Texas.
Season 3 of ‘The Evidence Room’ is currently in production. KPRC 2 Investigates reporter Robert Arnold will take you back inside the archives and the hundreds of boxes of evidence inside. Plus, new this season, ‘The Evidence Room’ will feature its first cold cases.
‘The Evidence Room, Season 3’ premieres Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. exclusively on the KPRC 2+ livestream.
Four ways to watch KPRC 2+ anytime:
- Search for the KPRC 2+ app on your connected TV or streaming device - including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Google TV.
- Get the new KPRC 2+ mobile app - which is free to download in the App Store or on Google Play.
- Watch at Click2Houston.com/watchlive.
- Look for the KPRC 2+ livestream in the “Watch Live” section of the Click2Houston news app.