SPRING, Texas – Students and staff Klein Collins High School in Spring are being evacuated, according to officials.
The Spring Fire Department shared a tweet saying smoke had been spotted at the Klein ISD school Wednesday morning.
After investigation, firefighters learned that i was a “momentary malfunction” in a kitchen appliance. Students have returned back to class after “doing a great job of quickly evacuating the building.”
Update: It was a momentary malfunction in a kitchen appliance. Students are back in class after doing a great job of quickly evacuating the building.— Spring Fire Department (@Springfdtx) January 27, 2021