HOUSTON - A federal judge ordered the FBI to look over its reports once again in the Sandra Bland death investigation.
Bland's family was in Houston for a hearing in the civil lawsuit against Waller County, the Texas Department of Public Safety and DPS trooper Brian Encinia who arrested Bland.
- Sandra Bland supporters demand investigation into Waller County
- Trooper charged in Sandra Bland case appealing termination
- Trooper charged in Sandra Bland case released on bond
- Arrest warrant issued for Trooper involved in Sandra Bland arrest
- Sandra Bland's mother: Trooper perjury charge 'not justice'
- Protests in Waller County, Houston after no indictments in Sandra Bland death
- No indictments of Waller County jail employees in Sandra Bland's death
- Sandra Bland's mother speaks about daughter's death, several others
Bland's mother said she is as determined as ever to find out the truth about what happened to her daughter.
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is demanding the Justice Department launch its own investigation into the Bland case.
The family wants access to the Texas Rangers' investigation into Bland's death.