HOUSTON - Looking for a little help with that Thanksgiving turkey of yours? Refer your questions to the experts.
More than 50 representatives at Butterball are waiting for your calls over anything turkey related.
- Police warn people not to eat spoiled, trash-picked turkeys
- Fowl play: Trump officially pardons Drumstick the turkey
- Trump pardons national Thanksgiving turkeys
- Family's inflatable turkey stolen days before Thanksgiving
- These stores have the lowest price on turkeys
- Is the Flamin' Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving turkey the new holiday trend?
Butterball has an online site full of recipes, how to’s, coupons, products and, of course, their Butterball Talk-Line.
For more information go to their site or give them a call at 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372).
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.