HOUSTON – Do you have video of a crime you hope to get solved? Crime Stoppers of Houston and the KPRC2 Crime Crew are on the case.
These are cases that the tipster indicated they saw the story on KPRC or on "all" stations:
Have you been a victim of crime? Let us help!
Here are the steps you need to take to get your video featured on Crime Crew:
- File a police report with your local police department
- Collect your case number and video(s)
- Videos that can be submitted include doorbell camera footage, home surveillance footage, etc.
- Submit the information to Crime Stoppers of Houston through this link: https://kprc2.co/2SQpDCY
The following information is required to be submit your case to Crime Crew:
- Case number
- Zip code of where incident occurred
- Date of incident
- Time of incident
- Type of crime
- Short synopsis (2-3 sentences) of what happened
- Your video