Come the holiday season, several Houston-area suburbs take their pride of place to new and electrifying levels. Vivid tributes to the season, their yards are filled with a universe of bulbs, garlands, and inflatables.
We asked our KPRC 2 audience which of these Houston-area suburbs have the best light displays, and they delivered.
Scroll below to take a look at the responses that could lead you to some of the best Christmas lights around town.
Pecan Grove garnered the overwhelming majority of recommendations. Each year, the master-planned community in Fort Bend County hosts a spirited decorating contest that transforms the neighborhood into a jungle of lights and decorations. Most nights, you can hop aboard a trailer for a hay ride around the area.
- “Pecan Grove! Interactive exhibits, walkable spaces, hayrides - the neighborhood exudes the joy and spirit of the season!” - Jennifer Schaper
- “Absolutely Pecan Grove in Richmond. Every year, every house, every light is brighter in Pecan Grove for sure.” - Sheri Mims Herbert
- “Pecan Grove! -it’s one of the reasons we moved here 28 years ago!” - Jan Aleman Alden
- “Pecan grove for sure!!! Amazing how much time and effort each house puts into their decorations just for viewers to enjoy.” - Jewels Mini
- “Pecan Grove, hands down.” - Jason Villanueva
- River Oaks
- Candy Cane Lane
- Prestonwood Forest
- Cedar Lawn Circle
- Green Tree
- Pine Oak Village
- Houston Heights
What neighborhoods would you add to this list? Share your recommendations in the comment section.