Ask 2: Who is my state representative and how do I contact them?

The American and Texas flags fly outside of a building in Galveston, Texas, in this undated file image. (KPRC)

At KPRC 2, we’re dedicated to keeping Houstonians informed. As part of our Ask 2 series, the newsroom will answer your questions about all things Houston.

Question: Who is my state representative and how do I contact them?

Answer: The Texas State Capitol has a website where you can input your Texas city and address to see who represents you in your area.

You can find local state representatives and senators and their respective profiles linked in the results page.

Links to contact the elected officials -- including phone numbers and email addresses -- can be found by clicking on their profiles.

To see who represents you, click here.

Do you have a question? Send it our way, and we will try to hunt down an answer.


About the Author:

A graduate of the University of Houston-Downtown, Ana moved to H-Town from sunny southern California in 2015. In 2020, she joined the KPRC 2 digital team as an intern. Ana is a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur, a catmom of 3, and an aquarium enthusiast. In her spare time, she's an avid video gamer and loves to travel.