The Texas Department of State Health Services has designated dozens of coronavirus vaccine hubs across the state.
These hubs are meant to concentrate on large-scale COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
Here’s a list of the designated vaccine hubs in the Greater Houston area. It will be updated as state officials release more information.
Please note that just because a location has been designated a hub does not mean that the vaccine is being administered at that location. Officials in each county are responsible for developing plans to administer the vaccine.
- Chambers County Health Department, Anahuac
Fort Bend County
- LHD Fort Bend County Health Department, Rosenberg
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Galveston
- LHD Galveston County Health District, Texas City
- CHI St. Luke’s Health, Houston
- Harris County Public Health, Houston
- Houston Health Department, Houston
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center, Houston
- School of Nursing, Houston
- Emergency Hospital Systems, Cleveland
- Lone Star Family Health Center, Conroe
- CHI St. Luke’s Health Woodlands Hospital, The Woodlands
- Woodforest Bank Stadium, Shenandoah, Texas
- Washington County EMS, Brenham