“Euphoria” actor Angus Cloud died of an accidental overdose from a lethal combination of drugs, the Alameda County Coroner’s office said Thursday.
Cloud, 25, died of a lethal mix of methamphetamine, fentanyl, cocaine and benzodiazepines, the coroner’s office confirmed in a phone call with NBC News. The breakout television star died at his family’s home in Oakland, California, in July.
Prior to this death, Cloud’s family said the young actor was struggling with the grief of losing his father.
To continue reading, visit nbcnews.com.