HEB provided this recipe for a taste barbecue chicken pizza during their weekly Cookin' Time With HEB segment on KPRC2.
1 Pre prepared pizza crust
1 small bag of fully cooked HEB chicken fajitas, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 jar BTG traditional BBQ sauce
1 fresh mozzarella, sliced
1 small red onion, thin slices
1 jar Byers candied Jalapeno
- Preheat oven on 400 degrees
- Heat up chicken according to directions and cut into bites size pieces.
- Slice mozzarella and place all over pizza crust.
- Mix chicken with BBQ sauce and top cheese.
- Place sliced red onions and candied jalapenos over chicken and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes till cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.