H-E-B and Favor launch new grocery delivery service that provides items in 2 hours or less
HOUSTON – Grocery franchise H-E-B and Favor Delivery have partnered to introduce a new service that allows customers to have grocery essentials delivered straight to their doorstep in two hours or less.
In addition to H-E-B Curbside and Home Delivery, shoppers can now use Favor’s new Express Delivery service to have products delivered from every H-E-B, Central Market and Joe V’s store in Texas.
The franchise said customers can choose up to 25 items from a selected list of groceries and essentials.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, H-E-B and Favor have teamed up for efforts such as the Senior Support Program, which provides seniors (60+) with grocery delivery.
More coronavirus coverage
• Find cases by zip code: Harris County heat map shows coronavirus cases by ZIP code
• Answering your questions: We’ve got answers to dozens and dozens of your health and financial coronavirus questions
• Haley’s Health Inbox: KPRC 2 reporter Haley Hernandez answers questions readers are sending her every day
• Coronavirus charts: Who is getting coronavirus in the Houston area? We’ve crunched the data in these charts
• Follow the curve: This chart shows you the curve for Houston cases since March 15
• When it will peak: This is when each state is expected to peak in deaths from coronavirus
• Support Local: Find all the ways you can help local businesses in Houston
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.