HOUSTON - Here are the Top 12 Houston sandwich spots, according to Good Taste.
Listed in alphabetical order:
- Antone's Famous Po' Boys -- With over 50 years of tradition, this iconic brand has been delighting Houstonian‘s with their palatable Po’ Boys for some time now! Chances are you’ve eaten one of their traditional Po’ Boys, but have you eaten their Cubano? If not, then you should!
- Antonini's Subs & Steaks -- Family-Owned and Operated Business. Founded in 1984 in Webster, Texas. There are no doubt only the freshest meats and ingredients are used at this area favorite!
- Black Walnut Cafe -- With seven different locations in The Greater Houston area, there’s no excuse to not try one of their delicious sandwiches!
- Brown Bag Deli -- Serving up some of the best sandwiches, salads and wraps in downtown, West University, Montrose and Hollister at 290 Northwest Freeway with a create your own sandwich menu.
- D'Amico's Italian Market Cafe -- Specializing in authentic Northern and Southern Sicilian cuisine offering lunch and dinner with daily specials. They also have an Italian Deli and imported food market offering an array of specialty products.
- Gordi's Arepas & More -- Chef David Guerrero is at it again, and this time he is focused on exposing the deliciously versatile Arepas!! Arepas are gluten free corncakes, eaten in Venezuela in place of bread. They’re crunchy outside, tender inside, and delicious when filled with a variety of meats and cheese.
- Hubbell & Hudson Kitchen -- This spot in The Woodlands is known for its fresh salad bar, killer sandwiches and abundant wine and craft beer selections.
- Kenny & Ziggy's New York Delicatessen -- The famed delicatessen makes its own pastrami in-house by taking USDA prime beef cut from the plate and curing it for 45 days! Then it’s triple-smoked at a low temperature so the flavor permeates the meat. Hungry yet?
- Local Foods -- Poppy seed bagel with mixed greens, onion jam and cream cheese brought together with salmon cold cured and smoked in-house!
- Mandola's Deli -- Since 1975 Mandola’s Deli & Sandwich Shop has been feeding guests it’s famous great Italian po’ boys stuffed with fresh ham, salami & mozzarella. The owners (or a Mandola family members) personally welcome each guest which makes you feel right at home.
- Revival Market -- This Heights neighborhood market s also a craft butcher shop and café. Revival Market puts heavy focus on sourcing food responsibly and believes you should know where your food comes from.
- Roostar Vietnamese Grill -- Home of the mouthwatering banh mi sandwich! The banh mi is a delicious fusion of Vietnamese and French flavors and the secret is fresh ingredients free from trans fats.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.