HOUSTON - Tropical Depression Cindy continues to churn into NW Louisiana through the remainder of Thursday afternoon and evening, leaving us with cloudy skies and just a slight chance for scattered wrap around showers through this evening.
The storm will collide with a cold front across the Tennessee Valley bringing potential flooding rains for areas of Kentucky and Tennessee.
- KPRC's 2017 Hurricane & Flood Survival Guide
- Residents living on Gulf Coast prefer to be prepared for Mother Nature
- Officials keep close eye on Gulf as tropical system develops
- As hurricane season begins, officials urge preparedness
- Download the KPRC 2 Hurricane Tracker App
- NOAA predicts above-normal 2017 Atlantic hurricane season
- Tracking Tropical Storm Cindy
- Harris County prepares for Tropical Storm Cindy's landfall
- Galveston County judge issues voluntary evacuation for Bolivar Peninsula
- PHOTOS: Tropical Storm Cindy moves in
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.