HOUSTON – The Houston Life Wine Club Poured by H-E-B is back!
Every Wednesday we’re going to have something to toast about.
This week’s featured wine is just under $25. It’s a light-bodied dry red from Oregon and can be found at your local H-E-B.
Treat yourself to the 2018 Stoller Family Pinot Noir.
2018 STOLLER FAMILY PINOT NOIR, $24
- Light-bodied dry red, with notes of tart cherry, raspberry, and nutmeg
- Certified sustainable and herbicide-free
- First LEED Gold-Certified Winery in the world
- Made the Wine Spectator Top 100 list
- Pairs beautifully with pork, mushrooms and firm cheeses
Wine Club members have the opportunity to be on the live show!