Anything But Salad: 4 ways to use BRIANNAS Fine Salad Dressing
Poppy Seed Pinwheels, Ranch Deviled Eggs, Italian Vinaigrette Hummus & Ginger Mandarin Asian Dip
The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsored article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies.
HOUSTON – This line of popular salad dressing is made in Brenham, Texas. Founded in 1982, BRIANNAS Fine Salad Dressings are still made today in small batches using high quality, premium ingredients. They produce over 19 different flavors of dressings, including an Organics line. You can find BRIANNAS Salad Dressing at most major retailers.
These dressings are versatile and make the perfect recipe enhancer, sauce, marinade and dip.
Enter your own submission in our Anything But Salad contest here.
BRIANNAS Poppy Seed Pinwheels
· 1/2 cup of BRIANNAS Poppy Seed Dressing
· 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened (1/2 of block)
· 1 spinach tortilla
· 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
· 2 slices of oven roasted turkey
· 1/ 4 cup of sliced strawberries
1. Blend BRIANNAS Poppy Seed Dressing with softened cream cheese and spread evenly on tortilla.
2. Layer spinach, turkey and strawberries.
3. Roll and refrigerate for up to an hour.
4. Can be sliced and served as pinwheels, or cut in half and served as wrap.
BRIANNAS Ranch Deviled Eggs
· 6 hard boiled eggs
· 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
· 2 tbsp. sweet relish
· 1 tsp. dry mustard
· ½ tsp. salt
· ¼ cup BRIANNAS Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
· Paprika and parsley for garnish
1. Peel hard-boiled eggs and cut into halves lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl; set whites aside on a platter.
3. Mash yolks, using a fork, until fluffy.
4. Mix in the onion, sweet relish, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper (optional), and 1/4 cup BRIANNAS Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing until smooth.
5. Fill a large, sealable plastic bag with the yolk mixture.
6. Cut corner of bag to create a 3/4″ hole and pipe filling into well of each egg white.
7. Chill until ready to serve.
8. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and a sprig of parsley.
9. Makes 12 egg halves.
BRIANNAS Italian Vinaigrette Hummus
· 1/4 cup of BRIANNAS Italian Vinaigrette
· 1 cup of classic hummus
· Mixed olives and feta for topping
1. Combine BRIANNAS Italian Vinaigrette with classic hummus.
2. Garnish with mixed olives and feta.
3. Serve with your choice of fresh vegetables or pita chips.
BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin Asian Dip
· 1 cup of BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin Dressing
· 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup of cooked chicken, shredded
· 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
· 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
· 1/4 cup of chopped roasted peanuts
· 1/4 cup of Chow Mein Noodles
· 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro
· Siracha to taste
· Serve with Rice Crackers
1. Blend BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin with cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Fold in chicken.
2. Spread mixture on serving dish and top with carrots, green onions, peanuts, chow mein noodles, and cilantro.
3. Add Siracha to taste. Serve with rice crackers.
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.