GALVESTON – Today at 1 pm on Houston Life, Tanya Nolan, a singer-songwriter who’s had the joy of having her music multiple times on the adult R&B billboard charts, all while embracing her identity as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
And she’s been selected as the official grand marshal for the Juneteenth parade in her hometown of Galveston, the birthplace of Juneteenth.
- Soulful R&B/ Pop Singer & Songwriter
-She is the owner of ArtsessionZ ‚LLC one of the first female-run record labels in the country.
- She brings unique power vocals, original tracks, and cinematic music videos to her artistry. Her versatility allows her to create music that caters to multiple genres including R&B, Pop, Afro-Beats & Dance Music to name a few.
-Discovered her affinity to music at an early age. As a child, Tanya admired the music of Prince, The Bee Gees, and Michael Jackson.
- She’s found her catalog charting on Billboard’s Top 25 featuring her singles “My Best” feat. CeeLo Green and “Good Woman.”
-She’s also a businesswoman and owns a childcare facility in Texas.
HER NEW SINGLE “CREATE YOUR BEST LIFE”
- Whether it’s making her fans dance or feel confident about who they are, Tanya Nolan is the real deal.
- She’s committed to creating music that empowers her listeners.
- She is charting with her release, “Pace Yourself” featuring R&B star Raheem DeVaughan.
- She’s currently #15 on the Adult R&B Billboard Charts and made it to number 13 earlier this month.
JUNETEENTH PARADE & PICNIC DETAILS
The Annual Juneteenth parade and picnic starts in Galveston on Saturday, June 17 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. for the parade and Through 6 p.m. for the picnic
The parade line-up and route will start at 26th Street and end at 41st Street.
To connect with Nolan, click here.