Incoming Harris County DA Kim Ogg announces new staff
HOUSTON – Incoming Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg released Friday a list of the assistant district attorneys who will be part of her staff.
Ogg recently told 37 prosecutors who are part of current Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson’s staff that they will not be invited to be part of her staff.
Among the 37 was Nick Socias, the man featured in a Channel 2 investigation that uncovered a rape victim being jailed. Socias was the prosecutor who handled that case.
The following is the list of staff members Ogg released Friday, and the positions they will fill:
- Vivian King – chief of staff
- David Mitcham – interim first assistant and trial bureau chief
- Hon. Barbara Hartle – administrative bureau chief
- Jim Leitner – intake and grand jury bureau chief
- Yvonne Q. Taylor – training coordinator
- John Denholm – intake shift chief
- Nathan Beedle – misdemeanor division chief
- Sean Teare – vehicular crimes unit chief
- Alex Forrest – environmental unit chief
- Collen Barnett – floating felony court chief
- JoAnne Musick – sex crimes unit chief
- Carvana Cloud – family criminal law unit chief
- Elizabeth Eakin – data analysis director
- Stephen Clappart – chief investigator
- Sue Lovell – governmental affairs
- Shekira Dennis – outreach coordinator
Stay with KPRC 2 and Click2Houston.com for the latest on this developing story.