TOMBALL, Texas - Two people are dead Saturday in Northwest Harris County just south of Tomball.
It was reported around 10:30 a.m. in the 13400 block of Columbia Key.
Investigators say an 54-year-old female and a male teenager are deceased. Homicide investigators told KPRC there was no foul play, and they believe the deaths were accidental.
"EMS began using fans to evacuate most of the carbon monoxide outside the home. EMS did pronounce the female and the male deceased here," said Harris County Sheriff's Office Senior Deputy Thomas Gilliland.
Investigators said a man had called and said he had gone to check on the woman after not hearing from her in hours. Investigators said the home was filled with carbon monoxide. A car was running inside the garage. Investigators believe it had been running for hours.
Neighbors next door said they did not see or hear anything suspicious. They said the woman had several children.
Investigators also said that two Precinct 4 Deputies were transported for carbon monoxide. They are reportedly in stable condition.
Constable Mark Herman’s Deputies are out in the 13400 block of Columbia Key on a homicide scene. 2 Deputy Constables are being transported to a local hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
Follow Us at https://t.co/E8STYHMtoE pic.twitter.com/fllAIHMyVO — Precinct 4 Constable (@pct4constable) February 10, 2018
IFS also still has to determined their official causes of death.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.