HOUSTON – Nutcracker Market triumphantly returns to NRG Center to usher in Houston’s holiday season and celebrate in-person and in style for the 40th Anniversary Nutcracker Market – The Redo.
While 2020 officially marked the 40th year of Nutcracker Market, the pandemic-induced virtual market prevented festivities fitting of such a milestone.
Now is the time to grab your BFF and get ready to sharpen your elbows as the Nutcracker Market returns!
We’re sharing a preview of fan favorite merchants, plus everything you need to know for this unique shopping experience.
November 11-14, 2021
- Thursday, November 11 - 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Early Bird admission at 8:30 a.m.)
- Friday, November 12 - 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Early Bird admission at 8:30 a.m.)
- Saturday, November 13 - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 14 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Discount General Admission tickets available at Ticketmaster.com or H-E-B Business Centers
- General Admission tickets are good for one-day admission only
- $20 (cash or check only) at NRG ticket windows during Market days - ATMs available onsite
- All persons regardless of age are required to have a ticket
- Early Bird and General Admission tickets may be purchased at the door at NRG Center Nov. 11-14.
- Early Bird tickets allow for 8:30 a.m. admission on Thursday, November 11 and Friday, November 12 as well as repeat admission all four days of the Market.