HOUSTON – Miller Outdoor Theatre has been around since 1923, and it’s one of Houston’s most beloved cultural treasures.
The venue is reopening for their 98th Season on Saturday, May 1st with a few new policies and procedures to make sure everyone stays safe.
Miller’s Managing Director Cissy Davis sent over some great information about reopening to the public.
Miller will still offer the best live music, dance, theatre and more…plus the best part? All of the amazing performances are still FREE!
Due to COVID, they’ve had to have make some pandemic-related changes, but they’re all designed with safety in mind and in full compliance with City of Houston guidelines and rules.
- You must reserve tickets before coming out
- Face coverings/masks are required for all attendees 5 years and older
- All ticket holders will have temperatures checked prior to entry to the covered seating area
- Hill seating does not require tickets and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There will be a limited number of designated socially distanced “pods,” which accommodate 10 people in a known group.
- www.milleroutdoortheatre.com has all the information.