HOUSTON – Halloween will look a little different this year with safety protocols in place for trick or treaters. Monica and Darian Lewis from the Monica Lewis School of Etiquette are taking away all the fear with tips to keep you engaged for the Holiday.
- Remember to wear a mask (not just the one to scare people with)
- Be spooky from a socially safe distance
- Pack your potion of Hand Sanitizer
- Don’t eat any treats while out on the streets
- Create a safe Halloween plan of where to go and what time to end
- Offer pre-packaged goodies
- Turn your lights off if you won’t be handing out candy to trick or treaters
- Stay safe at home and create your own Halloween memories
The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette is a premier service that provides top-notch training in all aspects of etiquette, protocol, and manners. If you would like to get more etiquette tips that go beyond Halloween, just visit them by clicking here and setting up an appointment.