HOUSTON – The 39th Annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market is the one-stop shop for all your holiday needs and it will be here in no time.
The market consists of more than 260 merchants and 23 are brand new this year. It's a one-of-a-kind experience for families to create memories and traditions.
Nutcracker Market Highlights:
What: The 39th Annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market
When: November 14-17, 2019
Where: NRG Center
Why: 11% of merchandise sales and all ticket proceeds go to Houston Ballet Foundation
TICKET AND GENERAL INFORMATION
General admission tickets:
- $20 at NRG
- Ticketmaster for $18 beginning August 12
- Houston-area Randalls locations and at participating local merchants for $18 beginning October 21
- Thursday - Friday, November 14 and 15, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Strollers, carts, rolling bags, wagons and pets are not permitted inside
- PACKAGE PICK-UP: Back again to keep avid shoppers from arm fatigue! Check your packages and pick them up upon departing. There is a standard fee per package.
- Sara Parr with the Nutcracker Market along with Elyse Schultz with Laugh Out Loud Expressions share a preview.
Check out the full segment above for a preview of what two local Houston merchants offer.
Sponsored by The Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market