HOUSTON - The Top 12 patio spots around the Houston area, from Good Taste.
Listed in alphabetical order:
- Beaver's -- Known for their mouthwatering comfort food, excellent bar program and a patio you can linger on, Beaver’s is a winner indeed! If you make it that way be sure to try the Squealin’ Mary drink with house-made bacon infused vodka, bacon and sugar-salt rim, beaver Mary mix & candied bacon; it goes great with the deep fried deviled eggs!
- Benjy’s on Washington -- Modern American cuisine with outdoor dining space, Benjy’s is the perfect spot for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- D&T Drive Inn -- Located in the Height’s, this easygoing and relaxing spot is the perfect place to grab a good burger or pulled pork sandwich accompanied by an ice-cold craft beer.
- Edison -- The outdoor space has a very relaxed/friendly vibe. The unique dishes are reasonably priced, pleasurable to the palate and guaranteed to spark conversation at your table. Make sure to try the Duck & Pancakes you won’t be disappointed!
- Fielding’s Local Kitchen + Bar – The patio is stunning and the creative dishes Chef Edel is rolling out will keep you going back for more!
- Field & Tides -- Located in Houston’s Historic Heights neighborhood, this casual spot offers a beautiful outdoor patio and upscale cuisine. Chef Travis Lenig continues to delight guests with his creations, offering a menu that reflects his own culinary experiences. Featured in the photo: A brunch item called “F&T Hash”, made with guajillo chili sauce, sweet potatoes, roasted peppers, crema, smoked pork belly, two eggs and queso fresco
- La Grange -- A casual patio bar with craft beer, craft cocktails and coastal Mexican food in the heart of Montrose, Texas. This place is great for brunch, make sure to try the Fajita Eggs Benedict with jalapeno cheese grits.
- Le Colonial Houston -- The flavors of the French-Vietnamese cuisine blended together in perfect harmony capturing the characteristics of 1920’s French Colonial Southeast Asia.
- Harold’s Restaurant, Bar & Terrace -- Southern cuisine with the perfect patio located in the heart of the Heights on 19th Street. Chef Antoine Ware is well know for his creative dishes and the owner Alli Jarrett is known for her Southern charm, you just can’t help but feel at home on this patio.
- Nick’s Fish Dive & Oyster Bar -- This north side favorite offers a seafood experience like no other; couple this with their spacious patio overlooking the stunning Woodlands Waterway, and you have the perfect recipe for an exceptional dining experience. Their menu features an expansive selection from the raw bar and imaginative dishes made with a diverse array of influences. The chefs work with the purveyors on a daily basis, and don’t rush their selection process to ensure guests receive the freshest seafood possible.
- Presidio Restaurant & Bar -- Located in the Heights, this spot boasts creative cuisine with vegetables plucked straight from their garden, a well-chosen wine list, impeccable service, lives musical entertainment and a beautiful patio.
- Wooster’s Garden -- Located in midtown right outside of downtown, Wooster’s Garden has an exceptional bar program and with a culinary director like Chef Brandon Silva, you know the food is on point! The outdoor space is so inviting you may find yourself lingering longer than expected. Featured in the photo: The fried chicken sandwich, with rice wine Mayo, fish sauce vinaigrette, carrots, daikon and mint
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.