HOUSTON - The Top 12 hottest Houston family-friendly restaurant spots, from Good Taste.
Listed in alphabetical order:
- Bernie's Burger Bus -- Bernie's Burger Bus in Katy. Their school-themed burgers are no doubt the best, but their lobster roll is to die for.
- Drix Wine Bar & Grill -- Adults can relax on one side of the restaurant while the kiddos hang out on the other side of the restaurant called Drix Kids Korner. Kids eat free EVERY Wednesday. (with purchase of adult entree includes drink) Photo: Chicken Parmesan Pasta with freshly chopped basil
- Fielding's Wood Grill -- This Woodlands gem has an iPad bar to keep the young ones occupied while mom and dad enjoy the creative cuisine. Photo: buttermilk fried chicken sandwich is filled with house made Asian slaw, Korean pepper mayo, and B+B pickles, all nestled inside a milk bun
- Frey's Backyard Cafe -- Down home cooking and a huge backyard for kids to run free. The huge fenced-in backyard space is equipped with soccer balls, beanbag toss and picnic tables. The Tex Mex Burger with Sweet Potato Fries, yes please and thank you.
- Jax Grill -- Their dining space is casual and relaxing throughout the week but their weekends liven up with chatter and laughter. Make sure to try their Tacos Al Pastor with Salsa Verde.
- Jupiter Pizza & Waffle Co. -- Located in Sugar Land Town Square, this popular brunch spot is a family favorite, because well, who doesn't like pizza or waffles? Photo: The Morning Belle- Battered and fried chicken breast topped with cage-free poached eggs, country white gravy, and apple wood smoked bacon served over a crispy Belgian waffle.
- Maclane's Cafe -- The Masraff family of restaurants is growing. The all-new Maclane's Cafe is now open for lunch and dinner. It's a casual concept where you can enjoy quality comfort food with the whole family.
- Niko Niko's Market Square -- This Houston Greek/American classic has been serving up families for decades with delicious food that fills the bill.
- Pinkerton's Barbecue -- Pit Master/Owner Grant Pinkerton serves up some of the best barbecue in Houston. Outdoor space equipped with picnic tables, TV and yard games.
- The Breakfast Klub -- Southern classic cuisine that is both affordable and delicious. Signature Dish: Katfish & Grits or Wings & Waffle.
- Table 57 Dining & Drinks -- Kids eat free Thursdays and adults can dine while the little one have fun in the playground area. Once you're done eating, you can tackle the grocery list, as this restaurant is located inside H-E-B. Talk about convenient. Photo: Smashed 1/3 lb Prime beef patty, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and pickles.
- The Shack Burger Resort -- Boasting a massive outdoor patio space and a huge yard for the little ones to burn off some energy, the Shack Burger Resort is a fantastic north side choice offering affordable comfort food. Photo: The Blue Burger Signature beef, creamy tangy Blue Cheese, thick smoked Pork Belly drizzled with a spicy honey glaze.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.