Texans announce 2018 assistant coaching staff
HOUSTON – The Houston Texans announced the 2018 assistant coaching staff on Monday.
There will be a few notable changes in the upcoming season.
Rome Crennel takes over as the Texans' defensive coordinator after last season's coordinator, Mike Vrabel, left the Texans to take a head coaching job with the Tennessee Titans.
Chuck Pagano's brother, John, takes over as the Texans' senior defensive assistant and outside linebackers coach.
Wes Welker returns as the team's offensive and special teams assistant.
Below is a look at each coach and their title:
- Crennel: assistant head coach/defensive coordinator
- Brad Seely: special teams coordinator
- Danny Barrett: running backs
- Mike Devlin: offensive line
- Tim Kelly: tight ends
- Bobby King: inside linebackers
- Will Lawing: offensive assistant/offensive line
- D'Anton Lynn: assistant secondary
- Anthony Midget: secondary
- Matt O'Donnell: defensive quality control
- John Pagano: senior defensive assistant/outside linebackers
- John Perry: wide receivers
- Luke Richesson: senior director of sports performance
- Sean Ryan: quarterbacks
- Tracy Smith: assistant Special Teams
- Anthony Weaver: defensive Line
- Welker: offensive/Special Teams assistant
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.