HOUSTON – Houston Methodist Hospital is now offering walk-in vaccines at all seven of its vaccine clinics.
According to a news release, people interested in getting a vaccine can show up at any of the locations from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
People who feel more comfortable making an appointment can still do so on the Houston Methodist website.
Below is a list of addresses where you can get a walk-in vaccine:
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital: 4401 Garth Rd., Baytown, TX 77521
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital: 2035 Space Park Dr., West Building, Houston, TX 77058
- Houston Methodist Josie Roberts Administration Building: 7550 Greenbriar Dr., Houston, TX 77030
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital: 16655 Southwest Fwy., Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Houston Methodist West Hospital: 18500 Katy Fwy., Houston, TX 77094
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital: 18220 State Hwy. 249, Houston, TX 77070
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital: 17189 Interstate 45 S., Medical Office Building 2, The Woodlands, TX 77385