HOUSTON - MD Anderson Cancer Center just honored former patient and NBA sideline reporter, Craig Sager Sr.
MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital named its pediatric basketball court “Craig’s Court” in a ceremony Thursday honoring the legend.
- NBA announcer Craig Sager undergoes rare 3rd bone marrow transplant
- Sports broadcaster Craig Sager dies at 65
- Sager remembered for love of family, sports and flashy coats
- Craig Sager-themed pins benefiting foundation to go on sale
- Houston Rockets pay tribute to NBA sideline reporter Craig Sager
- #SagerStrong: Dwight Howard hosts blood drive to support TNT's Craig Sager
- #SagerStrong: Fans sport splashy duds to support TNT's Craig Sager
- WATCH: Popovich's heartfelt sideline interview with Craig Sager
“Craig’s Court” is where pediatric patients and young adults at MD Anderson spend time playing basketball while undergoing cancer treatment.
It’s been one year since Sager passed away.
He will also be remembered on Friday at the Houston Rockets, San Antonio Spurs game.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.