These are the 'Stranger Things' sweets coming to Baskin-Robbins this summer
HOUSTON – Several “Stranger Things”-inspired sweets are available this summer at Baskin-Robbins to celebrate the third season of the hit Netflix show.
Two new flavors are being rolled out: Eleven’s Heaven, a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon; and Upside Down Pralines, chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon.
These special menu items will also be introduced:
• Upside Down Sundae: a sundae built upside down, featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month.
• Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a demogorgon.
• Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat: flash back to season one and communicate to your heart’s desire with a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza crust with Snickers ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms Chocolate Candy Christmas Lights.
• USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon.
• Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid Lemon Smoothie.
• Collectible Containers: take home ice cream in one of four unique “Stranger Things” designs.
The ice cream chain is also featuring collectible swag, including a Steve Funko figure, ‘80s-inspired magnets, sticker sets for your mobile phones or laptops, and Stranger Things t-shirts.
One Summer Can Change EverythingPosted by Baskin-Robbins on Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.