Cookin' Time With H-E-B: Hatch jalapeno egg roll in a bowl
HOUSTON – Serves: 6
- 1 pound H-E-B Natural Ground Pork
- 1/2 Tbsp Adam's Reserve Asian House Seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) white onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup(s) Robert's Reserve Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam
- 1 medium head cabbage, core and stem removed, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2/3 cup(s) H-E-B Crispy Wonton Strips
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add ground pork and brown until no longer pink.
Add Adam's Reserve Asian House Seasoning and onion to pork, cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until onion is translucent.
Add diced cabbage and Robert's Reserve Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam, stir to combine.
Reduce heat to low and let simmer 5 to 7 minutes, until cabbage is cooked to desired tenderness.
Serve topped with crispy wonton strips
Green chile rellenos casserole
- 1 cup(s) half and half
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 Tsp Adam's Reserve Hatch Green Chile Ranch Rub
- 1/4 Tsp ground cumin
- 12 Oz Hatch Fire Roasted Mild Whole Green Chiles, drained and rinsed to remove seeds
- 1 1/2 cup(s) H-E-B Deli Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup(s) H-E-B Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 8 Oz Cookwell & Co. Green Chile Stew Mix
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine half and half, eggs, flour, Adam's Reserve Hatch Chile Ranch Seasoning, and ground cumin. Set aside.
Prepare 9-by-13 inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread whole green chiles in bottom of dish.
Top green chiles with shredded chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, egg mixture, and Cookwell & Co. Green Chile Stew Mix.
Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Carefully place casserole in oven 45 minutes, until slightly browned and cooked in the center. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.