38th Houston Italian Festival kicks off in Montrose
HOUSTON – The 38th Houston Italian Festival begins on Thursday and runs through the weekend, with live music, food and fun on the campus of the University of St. Thomas in Houston.
Parking will be on campus in the Moran Center Parking Garage, various surface lots and public street parking. Parking garage and lot fees vary.
For a map of parking and other details about the festival, visit the festival's website here.
- Oct. 13 - 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. (admission free)
- Oct. 14 - 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (admission free until 4 p.m.)
- Oct. 15 - 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Oct. 16 - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
On the Main Stage
- Aaron Caruso - Italian vocalist/pop singer
- Hit & Run
- The Fab 5
In the Taste of Italy Pavilion
- Poker all "Italiana" tournament
- Bingo! With an Italian Taste namely; "Tombola"!
- Tasting tour of Italian wine - wine sampling event
- Italian beer tasting