HOUSTON - Crime Stoppers of Houston is asking for something other than tips to help victims of domestic violence.
Throughout the month of October, in honor of domestic violence awareness month, Crime Stoppers and local law enforcement agencies are collecting used and discarded cell phones and accessories.
The following locations throughout the city of Houston and Harris county are hosting collection receptacles throughout the month of October:
- Crime Stoppers of Houston Headquarters | 3001 Main St, Houston, Texas 77002
- The Harris County Sheriff's Office | 1200 Baker St, Houston, Texas, 77002
- The Harris County Jail | 701 N. San Jacinto, Houston, Texas 77002
- HCSO Willowood Storefront | 7614 Fallbrook Dr., Houston, Texas 77086
- HCSO Northwest Medical Storefront | 17117 Cali Dr., Houston, Texas 77090
- HCSO Aldine Community Storefront | 5202 Aldine Mail Rt., Houston, Texas 77039
- HCSO Franz Road Storefront | 19818 Franz Rd., Katy, Texas 77449
- HCSO Mission Bend Storefront | 7043 Hwy. 6 South, Houston, Texas 77083
- Clear Channel Outdoor | 12852 Westheimer Rd., Houston, Texas 77077
- Integrity Bank | 6025 Crenshaw Road, #100, Pasadena, Texas 77505
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.