- Vigil held in La Marque for missing father
- Webster police officer found not guilty of official oppression
- How secure are new chipped credit cards?
- Residents complain construction slowed to a crawl
- Dramatic historic flooding 911 calls released
- Carjacking leads to chase in southwest Houston
- Audit finds Galveston County owed millions in uncollected fees
- Vet: HCC police dog dies from complications due to heat
- Houston contractors offer to finish special needs child’s pool
- Prestigious school admits covering up teacher's sexual abuse of students
- Houston ISD crossing guard celebrates 84th birthday
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Judge let Paxton forgo towel in booking photo
- 5th secret Planned Parenthood video shows Houston clinic
- Fort Hood soldier from Houston found dead
- Watch: Sen. Ted Cruz cooks bacon with automatic rifle
- Former teacher gets probation for sexual assault
- Texas man sentenced to 14 years for transporting child porn
- California wildfires torch 134,000 acres
- Man threatens to blow up marina near Tacoma
- Milwaukee archdiocese settles sex abuse claims
- Super Typhoon Soudelor is year's strongest storm
- Same-sex couple married at West Point attacked in NY
- Lawyer: FBI looks into Clinton's email server
- Al Qaeda branch calls for new attacks against U.S.
- Prison yard free-for-all after drone drops drugs
- World's best freediver missing, feared dead
- Amnesty reports on killings by Rio police
- Gomez has first home run for Astros, but Rangers...
- How will Rio keep visitors, athletes safe during...
- Parents want to extend summer break because of heat
- Houston charter school administrators accused of...