HOUSTON - Several drivers became stranded in high water early Wednesday morning.
Local 2 cameras caught a black Mercedes sedan nearly floating in high water on Fondren Road near the Southwest Freeway.
The driver of the car was not injured.
There are reports of high water in spots like 290 & Beltway 8 and the SW Freeway at Beechnut. Jersey Village Police also say 290 and 529 is impassable at this time.
List of high water locations as of 5 a.m.:
- BELTWAY 8-NORTH Eastbound at LEE RD
- IH-10 EAST Eastbound at FREEPORT BLVD
- IH-45 NORTH Northbound at PATTON ST
- IH-610 NORTH LOOP Westbound at IH-45 NORTH
- US-290 NORTHWEST Eastbound at FM-529
- US-290 NORTHWEST Westbound at SENATE AVE
- SH-6 Eastbound at LAKE OLYMPIA PARKWAY
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.