HOUSTON - A gas leak led to the early dismissal Tuesday of a local school.
CenterPoint Energy says a confirmed gas leak happened at 3400 Claremont and Westheimer after a third party damaged the gas line. CenterPoint says they do not know the extent of the damage.
Nearby St. John's School was released early for precautionary reasons at 1:45 p.m.
No students or faculty were injured.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.