Texans fans to be celebrated at game against Bengals
Fan Appreciation Day concludes team's regular season play at home
HOUSTON – The Houston Texans will thank fans during Saturday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Team officials said Fan Appreciation Day, which is presented by FOX Sports Southwest, will conclude the Texans' regular season play at home.
There will be a number of special giveaways and presentations at Saturday's game. Team officials said the giveaways include a getaway package, a backyard family fun package, an entertainment upgrade, a seven-day Carnival Cruise for two, a $1,000 gift certificate for H-E-B, a $1,000 gift certificate for Mattress Firm, a round trip for two to the NFL Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida, and many more prizes.
A Last Fan Standing promotion sponsored by Ticketmaster will also take place, in which a lucky fan will win two tickets to Super Bowl LI, team officials said.
Fan Appreciation Day features include:
- Santa Claus will lead the Texans onto the field as the home-field advantage captain.
- Monica Lynn, winner of the Houston Texans Fanthem Contest, will lead the fans in the singing of the national anthem.
- Season ticket members will hold the Texas flag.
- Members of the United States Army will present the color guard.
- TORO's Gift Grab will take place at halftime, featuring kids from the Houston Texans YMCA.
- Special presentations will include H-E-B Tailgater of the Year, the Pro Bowl cheerleader announcement and a Spirit of Service recognition.
Kickoff is set for 7:25 p.m. Saturday at NRG Stadium.
Copyright 2016 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.