HOUSTON – Harris County Public Health is advising residents to get tested due to potential holiday COVID-19 exposure.
Heath officials said even if a person visited with family members during the holiday, they should still get tested. Officials said COVID-19 infections from Christmas and New Year’s will begin to show up in the next week or two.
According to health officials, it usually takes two to three weeks for symptoms to show after a person has been exposed to the virus. Officials said it’s important to get tested as those in the high risk community continue to get the vaccine in efforts to slow the spread.
Here is a list of HCPH test sites where you get your results in 3-5 days:
Jan. 11 – Jan. 16
- M.O. Campbell Education Center: Open Mon-Fri 12 p.m. -7 p.m.; Open Sat (1/9) 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. 1865 Aldine Bender, Houston, TX 77032
- Collins Park Open: Tues -Fri. 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. 6727 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379
- Hossana Lutheran Church Open Mon & Wed-Sat 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 16526 Ella Blvd, Houston. TX 77090
- Pirates Bay Waterpark Open Mon & Tues, Thur-Sat 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. 5300 E Rd, Baytown, TX 77521
- Life Changer Community Church: Open Mon-Wed, Fri and Sat 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 3115 N Fry Rd #407, Katy, TX 77449
- Prince of Peace Catholic Church Open Mon-Thur and Sat., 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. 19222 Tomball Parkway, Houston, TX 77070
- New Covenant Church: Open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 901 Wilson Rd, Humble, TX 77338
- Champion Forest Baptist Church: Open Sat. 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 15555 Stuebner Airline Rd, Houston
Register at hcphtx.org or call 832-927-7575.