HOUSTON – H-E-B is introducing a new line of sauces under the brand name, Four J. The Four J company is made up of a group of celebrity chefs based in NYC: Jonathan Waxman, Joey Campanaro, Jimmy Bradley and Jason Giagrande.
Their products are being manufactured for stores in the Houston area and include:
- Meatball Sauce
- Horseradish Vinaigrette
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
- Scallion Dijon Mustard
The Four J chefs will be in the Houston area this weekend at the following locations:
Friday, Jan. 29
- 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. San Felipe H-E-B
- 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Bunker Hill H-E-B
- 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Grand Parkway H-E-B Plus!
Saturday, Jan. 30
- 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Spring Creek Market H-E-B
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Woodlands Market H-E-B
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. North Woodlands Market H-E-B
H-E-B is also offering up a coupon offer -- Buy Four J Meatball Sauce 24 oz. and get H-E-B Pork Meatballs 16 oz. assorted varieties for free. The coupon is good through Tuesday, Feb. 2.