The season of lights, holiday shopping and caroling is fast upon us and one of the area’s most lavish light displays is returning to Sugar Land in November.
For a 10th consecutive season, Constellation Field will be transform into a merry and bright holiday destination aglow with some 3.5 million lights.
Sugar Land Holiday Lights will operate Nov. 17 through Jan. 1.
Santa will be on site for photos through December 23.
Several theme nights are scheduled, including:
- Lights & Leashes — On Nov. 19, Nov, 26, Dec. 3, Dec. 10 and Dec. 7 attendees are encouraged to bring their four-legged friends.
- Teacher Appreciation Night — Nov. 22
- Center Field Cinema Nights — A screening of “Muppet Christmas Carol” on Nov. 29, “Polar Express” on Dec. 13 and “Frozen” on Dec. 27.
- Cowboy Christmas — Nov. 30
- Christmas Karaoke — Dec. 2
- Astros Night — Dec. 7
- Ladies Night — Dec. 15
- New Year’s Even ball and midnight fireworks — Dec. 31
Tickets can be purchased online at SugarLandHolidayLights.com.