HOUSTON – The eighth and final season of HBO's 'Game of Thrones' will begin Sunday and social media is speculating on which characters will die trying to end up on the Iron Throne.
The show has killed off several characters (SPOILER ALERT BELOW) and many fans think several more will be gone before the series wraps up.
Some photos of "death pools," in which players try to predict who will be alive or dead at the end of the series, are circulating on social media, including one boss who challenged her employees to enter.
A user, Max, posted on Reddit saying, "My boss made a GOT prediction sheet for all the fans at work. I feel like we are filling them out like people fill out their March Madness brackets."
A photo of a similar death pool reads:
1. Predict if each character will be alive or dead at the end of Season 8. One point for each correct answer.
2. If you predict the character dead, you have the option to predict if they become a White Walker. Gain one extra point if you correctly predict if they become a White Walker. Lose a point if you predict White Walker status incorrectly.
3. Correctly answer Bonus Questions for more points.
4. Entry with the most points wins the entire pool. Submit up to 2 pool entries per person by April 13, 2019. Pool fee entry is $10.00.
The sheet then lists out the following characters:
- Jon Snow
- Sansa Stark
- Arya Stark
- Bran Stark
- Cersei Lannister
- Jaime Lannister
- Tyrion Lannister
- Daenerys Targaryen
- Yara Greyjoy
- Theon Greyjoy
- Euron Greyjoy
- Jorah Mormont
- The Hound
- The Mountain
- Samwell Tarley
- Sam (Small Child)
- Lord Varys
- Brienne of Tarth
- Davos Seaworth
- Podrick Payne
- Tormund Giantsbane
- Grey Worm
- Beric Dondarrion
1. Is Daenerys pregnant? (1 extra point) ________
2. Who kills the Night King? (2 points) ________
3. Who holds the Iron Throne at the end? (4 points) _______
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!