We are looking for an Anchor/Reporter who can engage viewers on-air, online and through social media. You must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. We want a team player who has excellent news judgment and the ability to problem solve. Candidates should have strong live reporting skills, and the ability to react to breaking news situations quickly. We want anchors and reporters who thrive on winning!
You need to be a creative story teller and writer who has a vision for how a story should be told and the ability to execute that vision.
We are looking for someone who can generate and develop sources to help cultivate their own story ideas, track down the elements needed, and put together stories that are unique to our market.
- Five years of successful reporting experience in a television news environment
- Two years previous experience anchoring at a television news station
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- College degree in Journalism/Communications preferred
- Knowledge of current computer software
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful competition of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment / education verifications and reference checks. You must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Texas Law.
Location: 8181 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
To apply please send us your most recent and updated resume to:
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.