HOUSTON – The Houston Texans will take on the Cleveland Browns in the annual Deep Steel Sunday game.
The game will start off with the Texans (2-3) dressed in blue against the winless Browns (0-5).
Here's what you need to know about the game:
- The first 50,000 fans at gate will be receiving Texans foam wavers
- NASA Astronaut, Commander Shane Kimbrough, will be the homefield advantage captain
- The U.S. Coast Guard will participate as Color Guard
- Nancy Curtis, acclaimed opera singer and Texan, will sing the national anthem
- Ryan Darby, National Youth Ambassador for Hyundai Hope on Wheels, will be the coin toss captain
- The Kilgore College Rangerettes will perform at halftime
- Members of Toros Bravos and Texans season ticket members will be Texas flag holders
- Presentations of the NFL Hispanic Heritage Leadership Award