This article is sponsored by Houston Zoo.
Whether you're the type who wants to begin celebrating the holidays the moment Nov. 1 hits or you like to wait until the holiday is upon you, there's no doubting the glow of lights hanging from trees and houses is a beautiful and magical thing to see.
Imagine being immersed in all that beauty in one place: the Houston Zoo Lights.
The annual tradition begins Nov. 23, and it has more in store this year than last. There are so many things to look forward to! But here are five reasons why you will absolutely not want to miss the event.
1. Two words: Brew Lights. You can sip on a Saint Arnold brew (you'll get two free 12-ounce pours with the purchase of tickets), a glass of wine or spiked hot chocolate. Cheers to enjoying this kid-free night Nov. 21. 🍻
2. Ugly Sweater night. Who doesn't love a good ugly sweater get-together? Show off that terribly awesome sweater you got for Christmas on Jan. 9. You'll also get a free drink with a ticket purchase.
3. VIP Experience. Enjoy all of it: animals during the day, access to Zoo Lights at night, a VIP reception at Cypress Circle Cafe, where you'll enjoy an awesome dinner, photo ops with Santa and more. You can also brag about getting exclusive access to Zoo Lights before the public.
4. The lights will be twice as bright. Take a stroll through the 100-foot-long Infinity Tunnel of Light, then walk the 4-D Enchanted Forest before you witness a giant ice dragon come to life.
5. You get a winter wonderland right here in Houston. Yes, there will be snow, too! Admittedly, it's fake snow, but it will still look like a true winter wonderland.
Click here to learn more or to purchase your tickets now.