Woman hospitalized after late night fire

HFD: Fire may have started on kitchen stove

Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - A woman suffered minor burns, but inhaled a lot of smoke after a house fire in southwest Houston.

It broke out around 10:00 p.m. on Weslayan St. and Norfolk St.

Firefighters believe it started on the kitchen stove and then spread.

When they arrived the wound was on the ground outside the house.

She was taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.